Wednesday, February 23, 2005

My favorite stream...

| More

If you've ever wondered where DJ Joyride gets his stylistic influence, you can hear it first hand with your favorite radio stream application.

Especially when I'm studying or working on hands-on projects, I am constantly tuned into Limbik Frequencies! They've got the best and fastest growing of DUB and GLITCHY ambient tunes, many of which I can't find anywhere else on the web. Most of these liquid tracks come from abroad; featured on sites where english is clearly not the language of choice. The music that I deejay certainly doesn't sound like this, but I think that this stream puts into my head the flow of my sets.

A really nice feature of this stream is the ability to request songs via the Limbik Frequencies Homepage, at http://limbikfreq.com

Tune in for just a half an hour and I'm sure you'll have an experience you'll wish you had discovered years ago! ;o)

Have a good one!
~~ Joyride~~