Saturday, February 19, 2005

Early morning... a BREAKTHROUGH!!!

| More

Well, here it is. It seems that I've finally learned a totally new
technology. Here's to hoping that this blogging thing could really
expand the audience of Icedbreaks. I don't totally understand all of
the cool things it can do, but if I've got it all in my head right, it
could really bring a community together.

I hope to eventually send out announcements immediately when a new mix
gets posted. It'll be received by Icedbreaks fans that subscribe to our
*New Mix Notice* Blog feed and they'll get a notice in their browser
that a new mix is available... You'll then be able to click a link and
voila... the freshest music straight to your ears. I'm still trying to
get my brain around it, so bear with me.

I hope you look forward to growing with Icedbreaks as new ways to stay
in-touch emerge. This blog thing could be big... I've already got the
ability to call in MP3 recordings from houseparties... Directions
anyone? Woop!!!

Nicholas Goodroad
dj Joyride - Iced Breaks Entertainment
www.icedbreaks.com
joyride@icedbreaks.com
(701)729.5783/mobile