Friday, December 22, 2006

Hot Jam Friday: Ain't No Sunshine (GFS Remix)

| More

GFS Productions out of Philadelphia has put together this weeks Hot Jam. It is a jump up remix of "Ain't No Sunshine" We hope you dig it. We certainly do.




In other news, the podcasting of the F-M Experiment has hit a few ruts. Namely, the RadioShark software at 105.9 FM-LP has taken a dive and programs are no longer automatically recorded. Good news? Well, I've got an archive of about 8 shows recorded between July and November that I will do my best to post. Where will you find them? Probably right here. We are looking for a little help, though.

If you have recently tried to download the first podcast, you will have noticed that my YouSendIt account has been downgraded. I need some server space to host the shows. If you have some space on your server or know of other reasonably affordable resources for podcast storage, contact me: 701-729-5783 or joyride [ at ] icedbreaks [ dot ] com.

No comments: